Wednesday night Training
On Wednesday, in the winter, from 22:15 to 23:30h there is a speed skating training on the Vechtsebanen (Mississippidreef 151). During this training, the ice rink is entirely reserved for Softijs. So you don’t need to buy a ticket, access is included in your membership fee! The training is given in 7 groups, ranging in level from beginner to racer. If you don’t know the way to the rink, mail to email@example.com, someone from the board will cycle along with you.
Price: Included with a full membership (€ 23, – plus a Olympas at € 140, -).
In addition, for those who like to skate more, the opportunity to train on KNSB hours and become a license skater. This extra training on Tuesday night (18:45 to 20:00h) and/or on Friday (17:45 to 19:00h) under the guidance of an experienced trainer. As a licensee, you can enter the weekend with official long track- or marathon races on Vechtsebanen. This way you can refine your PRs every weekend!
|Race subscription||€ 267,25|
|Trainings subscription||€ 247,25|
|Follow-up subscription||€ 105,00|
|Race card||€ 74,00|
|Race license||€ 40,50|
- Every year you have to re-enter the license training! This can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website here. Please be clear whether you want a license and subscription or a subscription only. If you have a license somewhere else, give us your account number.
- Softijs is restricted to a quota, that is based on the number of subscribers in the previous year and shall be determined by the track committee. If there are more applications than last year, it may be that the hour is already full and no more riders can be added. This has never been done, we do not assume it will happen.
- The access card of the ice rink costs € 2.50. If you loes it you need to request a new card.
- You also pay a contribution fot the trainer next to your subscription and license. This will be around € 15 euros for both Tuesday and Friday.
- There is also the possibility of taking half a subscription. For this, you can register from December 15th. The subscription then runs from January 1st until the end of the season. Here you pay the full license fee and 50% of the subscription price.
* This price is adjusted annually by the Dutch Speed Skatin Federation region Noord-Holland – Utrecht.
For the trainers a trainer guideline has been compiled that can assist in providing training. For the avid skater it may be interesting to read this through. The guideline can be downloaded here, they are in Dutch however. This has been done by the Commissioner of Training 2013/2014 Daniëlle van Dam.